The Accounting assistant is responsible for general bookkeeping functions.
- Support duties related to accounts payable and accounts receivable functions in multiple companies
- Assist with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports
- Analyze financial information to identify discrepancies
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Compile and prepare routine reports and summaries
- 1-3 years of relevant, hands-on accounting experience
- Well organized and dependable, with the ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Quickbooks, Google Suite, MS Office, and database management.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Close attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines
This role reports to the Executive Director of Operations, with frequent collaboration with the entire staff.
QuadCity is made up of many teams who share one goal, Making More and Better Disciples of Jesus. We value teamwork and the three values that make up the ideal team player (Hunger, Humility, and High EQ). In addition, we value spiritual fervor and a desire to connect people to Jesus. We love to work together and have fun!
This is a role that is expected to work 32 hours/week.