The Adult Ministries Pastor is responsible for helping people connect to the community at QuadCity Christian Church and ultimately, connect to Jesus.
- Lead efforts to help adults who encounter QuadCity to feel known and loved.
- Execute upon, manage, and improve the Connection Pathway.
- Overseeing Groups Ministries (Lifegroups, Men's and Women’s Discipleship, etc.)
- Recruiting, training, and encouraging volunteers in their areas of oversight.
- Recruiting and training of Life Group Leaders and LG Leader Coaches.
- Supervise and guide QuadCity: Men and QuadCity: Women by directly empowering volunteers in those areas.
- Be a part of the pastoral care frontlines, counseling and disciplining the flock.
- Oversee and speak into Care and Missions efforts.
- Maintaining alignment in adult ministry across all campuses.
Key Result Areas:
- Manage the Connection Pathway weekly to engage people in their next steps.
- Support the Discipleship Pathway with leadership and content creation.
- Lead and manage any direct reports.
This role reports to the Executive Pastor (Josh Garrett) and directly leads the Associate Pastor (Anthony Mercadante).
QuadCity is made up of many teams who share one goal, Making More and Better Disciples of Jesus. We value teamwork and the three values that make up the ideal team player (Hunger, Humility, and High EQ). In addition, we value spiritual fervor and a desire to connect people to Jesus. We love to work together and have fun!